We can value self employed businesses that are being sold to an owners limited company but we cover that under tax savings self employed.
Here we are primarily talking about valuing a private limited company not quoted on the stock exchange.
Business valuations take account of
- The ownership profile
- The staffing capability profile
- Business profitability and cash flow
- Business assets and liabilities
- Customer base and existing contracts
- Supplier contracts
- Future prospects
Who is this for?
Valuations might be needed for private limited company shareholders for various reasons including
- A partner coming or coming out /retiring
- Death of a partner and need to sell the wife or civil partners share.
- Complete sale or takeover of a business
Our business valuation service starts from £900+ vat depending on size/complexity of business. A specific quote is needed for each job.