Claiming Expenses / Capital Allowance
Capital allowance and expenses is a common area of review applying to a lot of businesses. It involves looking at business expenditure and making the appropriate claims to save 20% corporation tax for amongst other things:-
- Working from home
- Travel cost, subsistence and private mileage
- Use of stock, material and samples
- Employing resource and setting wages
- Use of tools
- Apportionment of expenditure to time periods
- Business using assets owned by the directors
- Director and employee expenses
Who is this for?
All owners of limited companies.
We would look at these items for you in completing your accounts. We will review accounts we haven’t completed for from £150+ vat.