Company Car Planning
This is a common area of review applying to businesses who are thinking of giving company cars to directors or staff. The idea here is to compare company corporation tax savings against the personal taxable liability from having a company car and weigh up the options. Choices to be made include whether to :-
- Offer a car allowance or company car
- Buy a company car or company van which has very different tax treatment
- Paying fuel or not for a company car
- Claim private mileage for a personally owned car
- Buy, lease or contract hire the car/van
Who is this for?
All owners of limited companies reviewing vehicle assets.
We will do a company car review for up to 2 cars for £150+ vat . Further cars/vans £60+ vat extra.