Claiming Expenses & Capital Allowances
This is a common area of review applying to a lot of businesses. It involves looking at business expenditure and making the appropriate claims to save 20% income tax and 9% class 4 National Insurance for, among other things:-
- Working from home – we have a detailed spreadsheet we use
- Travel cost, subsistence and private mileage
- Use of stock, material amd samples in the business
- Employing resource and setting wages
- Use of tools
- Apportionment of expenditure to time periods
- Review potential advantage of using cash accounting
- Partner and employee expenses
Who is this for?
All business owners
We would look at these items for you in completing your accounts. We will review accounts we haven’t completed for from £150+ vat.